Fairhaven Health's Nursing Postnatal Vitamin
Reviewer - Angela Reed
Written/Published - Kristy Kemp
Angela says- "Overall, I really liked my experience taking the Nursing Postnatal supplement from Fairhaven Health.. I am usually really bad about taking vitamins, but nursing my newborn, I really focused on making sure I did not forget to take these, so I knew I had the nutrients in my milk for my little one. Before taking these vitamins, I was always tired, due to lack of iron, vitamin D and who knows what else. Now, even with only getting 3-5 hours of sleep per day, I am able to function. I do not feel as run down and am able to focus on being a working mother of two. Another positive to the vitamin D levels in this supplement, I was also told by my daughters pediatric doctor, she does not need a supplement at this time.
The Nursing Postnatal supplement is both easy to swallow and is easy on my stomach, unlike other vitamin supplements I have taken in the past, including prenatals. I will have to say, I needed to take the Nursing Postnatals with a strong flavored drink to mask the overwhelming vitamin taste, but that is to be expected with vitamins.
I would recommend this to nursing moms who are not concerned with their abundance of milk supply, but more worried about the nutritional value of their milk, as I did not see a great increase in supply. My supply maintained throughout taking the vitamins, which for me was all that my baby and I needed. I am definitely going to be purchasing this product for continued use while nursing. "
Some key facts about this Nursing Postnatal vitamin-
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules daily as a dietary supplement.
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules, a 1-month supply.
- Formulated specifically for nursing mothers.
- Designed by doctors and endorsed by leading lactation specialist, Dr. Kathleen Marinelli, MD.
- Contains a comprehensive array of vitamins and minerals, including 700% Daily Value of Vitamin D and 200% Daily Value of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin.
- All-natural and safe - contains no artificial dyes or colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.
One bottle is $15.95.